* To-go alcohol from restaurants and bars has been made permanently legal in the Lone Star State. Time to order some Texas-sized cocktails to go… [People]
* An Orlando lawyer allegedly left her kids at home to run an SUV into their father’s house. [Miami Herald]
* A Central Pennsylvania lawyer, who is accused of threatening to kill United States Senators and shoot his wife, has been disbarred. [Patriot News]
* The top federal prosecutor in Chicago was hospitalized recently after suffering stroke-like symptoms. [Chicago Tribune]
* A lawsuit has been filed over a failed sale over the domain name “bird.com” and other URLs. The buyer should have known a bird in hand is better than two in the bush… [Domain Name Wire]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.