* Kodak and its CEO might be sued over insider trading that allegedly occurred just before the company announced a lucrative deal with the U.S. government. Maybe they figured regulators didn’t know the company still existed… [Wall Street Journal]
* Derek Chauvin’s lawyer denied that he leaked information about a rejected plea deal to the press. [Insider]
* A new lawsuit alleges that Montana is infringing on the rights of Native American voters. [New York Times]
* Rudy Giuliani’s legal team disputed the legitimacy of search warrants issued against the former Trump lawyer. [Wall Street Journal]
* The Supreme Court rejected Uber’s attempt to avoid a lawsuit over drivers’ pay. Guess the company is going to have to take the off ramp… [Reuters]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.