* Dominion Voting Systems is trying to hold MyPillow liable for statements made by its CEO about the election. Might be time for MyPillow to hit the mattresses… [Business Insider]
* Derek Chauvin is purportedly financially unable to hire a lawyer to fight off federal civil rights charges. [Insider]
* A Maryland lawyer has been disbarred for allegedly failing to file an appeal and then lying to a client about the situation. [Daily Record]
* The New York Attorney General is ordering the CEO of Kodak to testify about alleged insider trading. [CNBC]
* An asparagus recipe was inadvertently included in a Belgian legal database. Would have expected a waffle recipe… [CNN]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.