* A Republican Congressman was finally served with papers related to a lawsuit over the January 6th Capitol riot after prior attempts failed. Seth Rogen may have served the papers right the first time… [Hill]
* A California lawyer, who allegedly used a cafe to embezzle money, has been sentenced to prison. [San Francisco Chronicle]
* A New York lawyer, who is an associate at Dechert LLP, appeared on Jeopardy! last week. [Brooklyn Eagle]
* Jerry Falwell, Jr. is asking that a lawsuit filed by Liberty University over Falwell’s departure from the school be dismissed. [NBC News]
* The Supreme Court is being asked to decide whether America’s all-male draft is unconstitutional. Maybe the movie RBG will be quoted in the briefs… [Fox News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.