* A trademark lawsuit filed by Ice Cube against Robinhood has been dismissed. Guess the judge put “ice” on that litigation… [Yahoo News]
* Prosecutors say Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’s former lawyer, deserves “very substantial” prison time for crimes he purportedly committed. [NBC News]
* The Justice Department has ended a criminal inquiry and lawsuit over the publication of a book by John Bolton. [New York Times]
* Congressman Mo Brooks has purportedly accused the person who served process on him for a lawsuit related to the Capitol riots of trespassing. [Hill]
* A Utah prosecutor has apologized for telling a lawmaker to “die and go to hell” for interrupting his afternoon nap. Guess someone was a little grumpy… [New York Post]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.